Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

I'm sorry I'm a little late, but I hope everyone has a great 2013! My personal goal is to not waste as much time. I want to make my year worthwhile. Do you have any goals or resolutions this year?

This is a rather short post but I just wanted to update you all. I have been very sick for the past week, and while I probably could blog more, I just really don't feel like it. Whenever I'm sick, using my brain just makes it worse. I really wanted to review Girls' Generation's "I Got a Boy", too. :( Well, I guess I don't really need to, because I can just sum up my opinion in two words: it sucks.

Anyway, I probably won't blog again until I'm fully recovered. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!

Let's hope 2013 brings us lots of good music and other fun things, okay?

Love you all!

- Shayna :)

1 comment: